Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Products!



I'm going to warn you guys, I wear barely any make up. Most of the time I don't wear make up at all! I'm not a make up expert what-so-ever! This is just about products I use and love. Maybe I'll show you all my routine for when I wear make up another time. For right now, I'll just discuss my favorite products.

So I'm broke therefore there will be no Mac, Dior, or anything like that on here. There will be a lot of CoverGirl, though. All my make up is bought from the Walgreen's down the street from me. Not only is it close, but I get my sister's employee discount. Ha ha.

Concealer- For my concealer I use CoverGirl's "fresh complexion." I just dab it on, then blend it with my fingers. I works really well and you don't need that much to get a good covering.

Foundation- Now foundation is something I rarely use. I do keep some on hand, though. I use CoverGirl's "Clean Oil Control Liquid Make Up." Whoo! That's a logn name. I use oil control because I have really oily skin. If anyone know's some tricks to help oily skin, please comment below! 


Powder- Powder is my best friend! Loose powder to be exact. It helps with that whole oily face issue more than you could imagine! I use CoverGirl's "Professional Loose Powder." I apply it with a powder blush all over my face and it works wonders!

Blush- Now my blush is actually a blush my mom bought, but didn't like so she gave it to me. It's Lacura's "Powder Blush" in Sunset. I love it because it gives me such a natural look and blends well.

Bronzer- For my bronzer I use Elf 's... well... bronzer. Seriously that's the name! The shade I use is glow. All you need is a little bit and it goes a long way! Good product for only a dollar!

Mascara- Now my mascara isn't as cheap as other mascara's I've used. I use L'Oreal's "Voluminous Million Lashes." Spend the money! You won't regret it! When I started using this mascara all my friend's thought I had fake lashes on! You will NOT regret this buy!


Eyebrows- I actually just started filling in my eyebrows. Only because my eyebrows are so light I could find a could pencil that didn't look too fake. So natural blonde's, this might help you! I use Milani's "Easybrow" in dark brown. I know, I know... dark brown. but it doesn't come out that dark and it was the lightest shade they had. It's the best brow pencil I've had so far!

Eye Shadow- I'm getting tired of typing CoverGirl. Haha. It's CoverGirl's "Exact Eyelights" for blue eyes. I love how natural this eye shadow is and pretty it makes my eye's look!

Eye liner- So My eyeliner is from Walgreen's. It's Jordana's "Easy Liner for Eyes" in coffee bean. I use a brown to help my eye's look even more blue than they already are.

Chapstick- I don't know if you'll be able to find this chap stick. My sister bought in for me at our local renaissance festival. It's suppose to be all natural I think? It's NatureCraft's "Beeswax Lip Butter" in Dreamsicle. You have to be careful cause it melts easily, but it get's my lips so soft!


Lipstick- I barely get to wear my lipstick, but I do have a favorite brand and shade! I use Maybelline's "Color Sensational" in vibrant mandarin. This lipstick feels like it's a chap stick, but gives such a beautiful color! The shade is a amazing color for anyone who is pale, like me, and scared to try a red lipstick!

So that's all that is used to make this face! Haha. I hope guys enjoyed this!


No comments:

Post a Comment