Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cats Are No Help!


I apologize for the poor quality photo, but just had to share this. A rather large spider was crawling toward me when I was sitting on my bed playing on my computer. Naturally I threw my computer at it and jumped up screaming. I looked back to try and kill it when it was missing! I had to strip my bed down to find it again. I finally found the spider crawling down the foot of my bed! I turned to go get a shoe and when I turned back around the spider was gone. I decided to remake my bed which was a failure with a cat around! You'd think he'd be looking for the spider! Instead my cats laying in my bed under the covers....

Oh, and as I type this up he's attempting to sit on my computer....

It's a good thing I'm a cat person!



No comments:

Post a Comment