Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Current Favorite Songs!

I'm the type of person who will listen to a song on repeat until I get sick of it. Sadly, it takes awhile for me to get sick of it and I can fall in love with a song in a blink of a eye. Now I'm going to warn you, these aren't all new songs. I have a tendency to also fall in love with songs that might be older. Along with my new current favorites I've recently become addicted to One Direction. I know, I know... I must live under a rock. It was just maybe five months ago that my friend was teaching me all their names and now all of a sudden I'm determined to marry Harry Styles one day. I mean just look at him!


Not only does he have an amazing smile (with those dimples!) but he has how many tattoos?! Enough said! Give me the ring! It's a done deal!

I should probably write about the music now huh??? Warning: these are in no specific order! <3

I Want- One Direction
(considering my new obsession there was obviously going to be one of their songs on here!)


Heartbreak Girl- 5 Seconds of Summer
(I actually just heard about them when I watched a cover done by Troye Sivan! Go watch it! He's adorable!)

Love on Top- Beyonce
(To be truthful I'm addicted to Heathertraska's version more than Beyonce's. It's just Heather's voice! Watch Heather!)


Roar- Katy Perry
(Okay, let's be for real her. Katy Perry. Enough said. I about cried when she burned her wig, but  I love her new image she made for herself)

Popular Song- Mika ft. Ariana Grande
(I have no idea how I came across this song but it is wayyyyy too catchy to stop listening to! Honestly, just check it out)

I am enjoying one other song, but sadly I'm not enjoying her performances. I'm sure some of you are but it's just not "my thing." So I'm sorry if this makes you mad in any way shape or form. The other song is...

Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus

Her VMA performance wasn't the most appropriate and the music video definitely made me cringe, but hey a good song is a good song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment