Sunday, August 31, 2014

Milwaukee Trip!

I'm so so so so so sorry It's been so long! Life has been so full of surprises and I haven't been able to get to a computer! Luckily, I'm at one right now and I'm able to post about my Milwaukee trip I've recently taken!

WARNING: THIS POST HAS LOTS OF PHOTOS!

 I was so excited for this trip because even though my boyfriend's parents were present it was the first trip where I went without the school or my parents. My boyfriend and I rarely even saw his parents on this trip so it really gave us a sense of independence and responsibility.


These two photos are the beautiful view we had from the hotel ceiling.


 Now aside from sight seeing we were there on somewhat of a mission. We had traveled there with our local Germania Society to attend German Fest! So we got to experience plenty of culture and My boyfriend Johnny got to be in the parade! 


While he walked around separately, his mom and I enjoyed walking around and shopping in which I was lucky enough to meet my favorite German dirndl designer Erika Neumayer! On top of that, a sweater of her's that I've been eyeballing for about a year she had on sale that day so that was a very thrilling shopping experience.


I was so excited during the parade because I'm a HUGE nut about Volkswagen Beetle's and I'm dying to get my hands on a 1971 Super Beetle convertible in red and I'm sure you can guess what they had in the parade! The passangers were more than happy to stop and wave as I snapped a picture!


Since Johnny has attended the festival every year for many years now, so he wasn't hesitate to show me his favorite hang outs. My favorite about his little tour was eating the buffalo chicken egg-roll's from AJ Bombers! This whole trip was such a wonderful experience! To end the post I think I'll just put a couple hundred photos of Johnny and  I walking around the city!





And you know I've gotta add the selfie with my new sweater at the end!







No comments:

Post a Comment