Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cross Stitch IPhone Case!

Sorry this post took so long! I had to get my sisters permission to put my niece's actual picture on my blog. My niece, Kirrah, told me she wanted to "model" for my blog and I can't turn that face down!


I absolutely love this phone case! Its a silicon cross stitch phone case for iPhone. They have them for the 4/4S or for the 5. I got my first one from Walmart for around six dollars. I wasn't too happy though because the patterns the IPhone 4/4S aren't as cute as the one for the five. The five had stripes and chevron while the 4/4S has a cupcake and the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is cute but I really want the chevron (it's my latest obsession.) Plus, Walmart only had black when the box showed a pink phone case. 

Luckily, though, while I was at Joann's I found the colored ones! So of course I had to pick out my favorite color purple! 


So I decided to make my own pattern! I googled a template and got to work! Feel free to steal it and change the name!



I plan on making some patterns for these phone cases for those of us who would like something other than what the kit offers. My only issue is targeting the range of personalities. If you have any ideas COMMENT BELOW! Thanks!
It's just like normal cross stitch, but on a phone case. No big difference. If you don't know how to cross stitch, yet still want to purchase a kit the instructions does show you how to cross stitch so no worries!



I absolutely love how everything turned out! I'm gonna go work on those patterns!






No comments:

Post a Comment